The Pangu group released their Pangu efficacy for Mac previous nowadays, so Mac and windows operating systems users who were coming up for compatibility with their operating system have no reason to not jailbreak a few longer.
In this post, we will demonstrate you how to utilize Pangu 8 jailbreak for Mac OS to jailbreak iOS 8.1. This post was produced for an iPhone, other than note that the step by steps are accurately the same, no issue what iOS device you need to jailbreak such as an iPad or iPod touch. similarly, several iOS 8 firmware version be able to be jailbroken via this tool, containing iOS 8, and iOS 8.0.2. click following direct download links for download pangu 8 jailbreak.
Jailbreak iOS 8.1 on Mac OS using pangu 8
to keep away from possible issues, it is suggested that you reinstate your iPhone via iTunes previous to jailbreaking, if you had before updated to iOS 8.1 more than the atmosphere. If you had by now updated to iOS 8.1 using iTunes, then you are fine to go. Also ensure you backup your iOS device earlier than jailbreaking. In case somewhat goes incorrect, you’ll immobile be capable to restore from backup.
- Step 1: Download Pangu 8 jailreak for Mac OS.
- Step 2: Double click on the DMG folder to take out the Pangu8 jailbreak app, and keep it to your desktop.
- Step 3: Right click on the Pangu 8 jailbreak app and select Open.
- Step 4: stop your iPhone in your Mac OS using the USB wire.
- Step 5: Following the directions on the Pangu8 jailbreak app, let loose your iPhone and choose “Trust.” Pangu jailbreak will then identify your device model and firmware version.
- Step 6: Click the begin Jailbreak key. Pangu will after those display three dissimilar warnings. ensure you read and understand all things here, and ensure you put your iPhone in Airplane form, then click by now Did.
- Step 7: Pangu 8 will then go throughout the jailbreak procedure, which strength take a few time, so be a small patient.
- Step 9: Your iPhone will restart, and once it boots up another time, you must have the Pangu 8 and Cydia apps in your Home screen.