Download iFaith for iOS 8.1.2 downgrade
Some time you had by mistake upgrade your iPhone, iPad or iPod device to iOS 8.1.2 and you want to downgrade iOS 8.1.2 back to iOS 8.1.1 or iOS 8.0.2, This is the superior news is that you can iOS 8.1.2 downgrade as Apple seem still sign the iOS 8.1.1 or iOS 8.0.2 firmware file. conversely, you will want to quick as Apple can stop sign it any moment. Download iFaith last version and downgrade very easy.
Important points for downgrade iOS 8.1.2
- You can downgrade iOS 8.1.2 back for iOS 8.1.1 and old versions
- You will able to downgrade iOS8.1.2 to Apple continue to notice iOS 8.1.1 firmware file.
- important to get a backup of your i devices to iCloud account or using iTunes. you can restore use the backup and something go mistaken.
- Apple team does not propose iOS 8.1.2 downgrade. Please these proceed getting your own possibility.
Please Check the signing status before iOS 8.1.2 downgrade
Get info if Apple is till signing the ios file using a web site. Green line with a mark off means that Apple team is still sign the ios version file and you can downgrade iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1 very easy.
How to downgrade iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1
If they is still signing iOS 8.1.1 now follow below simple steps to
iOS 8.1.2 downgrade to iOS 8.1.1
- Download the suitable iOS 8.1.1 or iOS 8.0.2 or old firmware file & iFaith last version using above link, according to your device from the our firmware download page using direct download links:
- Then Connect the device using USB, running iOS 8.1.2 to your computer.
- run iFaith and select the your device from the above right corner the left side of the ifaith button
- Pls Hold the Alt key for Mac or Shift Key for Windows with your keyboard and click now the Check for Update. You can successfully downgrade iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1 using step by step guide. But if you want to go to the order after that you must use the Restore option. it will be other time overriding. If you use the Restore option, it will swab the information from your I device. please don’t disregard to take backup before iOS 8.1.2 downgrade
- Now select ipsw files you downloaded before start.
- ifaith will tell that it will update your i device to iOS 8.1.1 . it will confirm the update with Apple.
- Now Click onUpdate.
- ifaith should now downgrade iOS8.1.2 your i device to iOS 8.1.1 firmware.
- After downgrade complete, your iOS device will restart auto. You can see “Slide to upgrade”. type the pass-code, Then wait to the iOS 8.1.2 downgrade process complete. You may be encouraged to make active your device.
Now finished. You now successfully downgraded to iOS 8.1.1 from iOS 8.1.2.
Please quick that Apple can be stoped signing iOS 8.1.1 firmware to any moment. There for downgrade iOS 8.1.2 back to iOS 8.1.1 as soon. You can’t be able iOS 8.1.2 downgrade back to 8.1.1, Apple will stop signing the firmware.If you have any problem, Pls comment in comment bar. How to iOS 8.1.2 downgrade from iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1