If you had by mistake upgraded your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 8.1.1 and you want to downgrade to iOS 8.1. then the good news all of, you can downgrade as Apple seems to be still signing iOS 8.1 firmware. Here we show you how to downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1 iphone, ipad and ipods and iOS 8.1 jailbreak with pangu 8 jailbreak direct download.
Important points to downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1
- You can only downgrade back to iOS 8.1.
- You can able to downgrade iOS 8.1 as long as Apple continues to iOS 8.1 firmware file.
- You need a backup before you start downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1 using iCloud or iTunes.
Downgrade iOS 8.1.1 Supported devices
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 2, iPad (third-generation), iPad (fourth-generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
- iPod touch 5G
Step by step guide Downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1.
Download ifaith for Downgrade any iOS
- Download iOS 8.1 firmware file for your computer from the below links:
- Connect the iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 8.1.1 to your computer using USB cable.
- Open iTunes and select the correct iOS version for the iTunes Store button.
- Hold the Alt -Option key for Mac users or Shift Key in Windows users on your keyboard and click “Check for Update”option, instead restoring. We were successfully downgrade from iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1 using this easy steps.
- Select the ipsw file on the computer.
- iTunes will be inform it will update your idevice to iOS 8.1 and verify the update with Apple.
- Click Update button.
- iTunes should now downgrade iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1.
- After downgrading, your idevice will restart. You should wait for few time for downgrade process.
- Now be successfully downgraded form iOS 8.1.1 to iOS 8.1
Please note that Apple stop signing iOS 8.1 firmware files. But some time apple stop signing iOS 8.1 as soon as possible. You won’t be downgrade back to 8.1, hurry up.