The Pangu8 jailbreak team today released iOS 8 to iOS 8.1jailbreak for all apple devices. There was just one missing in the pangu8 jailbreak Cydia.
The good news all apple users is that saurik has updated Cydia iOS 8 and iOS 8.1, but made it presented for manual download through saurik’s website. The Pangu8 jailbreak team is expected to released an update version of iOS 8.1 Pangu8. here’s how to download cydia and install Cydia iOS 8 the manual and right way. download pangu8 jailbreak tool following direct download link. downlaod pangu8 jailbreak compatible with iOS 8, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2 and iOS 8.1 running iphone, ipad and ipods.
Warning: We understand this pangu8 jailbreak process below is quite difficult, unless you’re known with SFTP and SSH. It also involve running command as root can be risky. So we ask you to proceed with warning, and discourage you from download cydia and install Cydia the manual way. You should need a backup your device
pangu8 jailbreak Supported devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini, Retina iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
pangu8 jailbreak install cydia iOS 8 to iOS 8.1
- Ensure that your running iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 device is jailbroken.
- Download Cydia deb file from this link, and cydia-lproj use from this link on your Windows and Mac.
- You will need to to send file to your idevice via SFTP. If you are on Mac user, Cyberduck download and install Cyberduck, and if you’re on Windows user, download WinSCP and install.
- Ensure that your windows or Mac and idevice are on same Wi-Fi network. Get the IP address of your device from Settings, Wi-Fi and tap “i” button against the network you are connected. Note down the series of numbers IP Address.
- Now you can open Cyberduck or WinSCP and SSH into your idevice, with the address as IP address you got from earlier step, and username as ‘root’ and password as ‘alpine’.
- Now you can see file browser, and you can drag and drop the two deb files in location remember.
- Next you need press Ctrl + T or ⌘ + T to start SSH command line. Navigate to same folder where you copied deb file.
- After run these commands order:’dpkg -i cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb’ ‘dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb’ (with out quotes)
- If you get warnings of any dependence missing, download dependency manually from using this link and repeat process, and try to install Cydia again your device with using same commands.
- Now Reboot your idevice and if all goes well, after you can see Cydia icon on your iDevice home screen.