At extended previous, Taig – the go-to jailbreak instrument for iOS 8.x – is currently obtainable for together Windows and Mac. The instrument let you to complete a jailbreak untethered on iOS 8.4 (iOS 8.0-8.4) on the majority iOS Devices. Following an initial issue that did not bundle Cydia, we have come a long method currently. Taig currently jailbreaks your iOS Device and installs the newest Cydia via default. At first, while Taig was issued, you had to Cydia install physically (because the jailbreak did not bundle Cydia by it). Correct currently, all has been put since one would wait for out of a jailbreak instrument. Here’s how to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad by Taig (1.2.x) on Windows or Mac.
jailbreak Taig instrument supports the next iOS 8.4 devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini, Retina iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
How to iOS 8.4 jailbreak on your iPhone otherwise iPad by Taig
- Step #1: condition you have improve your device to iOS 8.4 via OTA, jailbreak resolve fail. It’s significant to get a backup of your device by iTunes and next restore your device to iOS 8.4 through iTunes.
- Step #2: Disable Find My iPhone from Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone
- Step #3: leave to Settings, scroll down and tap on Touch ID and Passcode, then tap onTurn Passcode Off to disable Passcode. (On non-Touch ID devices, the setting is Passcode).
- Step #4: Put your iPhone or iPad in Airplane Mode.
- Step #5: Taig Download jailbreak instrument from now. (Pick the right version: Windows otherwise Mac)
- Step #6: On Windows right click on the instrument and click on the “Run since Administrator “choice. On a Mac, double-click the .dmg file and next right-click and click Open on the executable.
- Step #7: Click on begin Jailbreak.
- Step #8: Click on by now did (as you total the checklist in initial steps). The jailbreak course resolve begin.
- Step #9: through the jailbreak, your iPhone resolve show a ‘Slide to Upgrade’ screen. now slide and allow Taig do the rest of the job.
- Step #10: following a couple of reboots, Taig and Cydia should be installed. stay plow your iPhone totally reboots.
Did you jailbreak your iOS 8.4 device? Did you face every trouble as jailbreaking? Let’s recognize how it is operational for you in comment under.