TaiG group updated their jailbreak to hold up iOS 8.1.2, which was released via Apple to fix a few errors and address a trouble where ringtone purchased throughout iTunes Store might have been eliminated form your iOS device. Here’s how to jailbreak iOS device running on iOS 8.1.2 via TaiG jailbreak. A few significant points earlier than you proceed.
TaiG jailbreak supports following iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.1.2 idevices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
TaiG jailbreak is presently accessible just for Windows operating system. For at the moment, Mac operating system users will have to run Windows operating system in a virtual PC to utilize the TaiG jailbreak. utilize iCloud or iTunes to back up some and every private details that you want to keep secure. The jailbreak has been reported to be operational in mainly cases, other than on the off possibility a little goes incorrect, it is a excellent design to have an run away plan. put out of action some Anti-virus program or firewalls so as to could avoid TaiG as of linking to the internet.
Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 via TaiG jailbreak:
Follow these directions to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 via TaiG jailbreak.
- Step 1: Download TaiG jailbreak as of this link on PC, and unzip the zip folder.
- Step 2: Connect your iOS device to your PC use the USB cable.
- Step 3: Disable Passcode as of Settings -> Touch ID & Passcode.
- Step 4: as well turn off Find my iPhone using Settings -> iCloud -> Find my iPhone.
- Step 5: Please open the request since an Administrator. Right click on the TaiG jailbreak exe and choose the “Run as Administrator” selection.
- Step 6: TaiG jailbreak will get a little time to identify your idevice. just the once you verify that it is showing the accurate firmware version, deselect the TaiG jailbreak App Store (the one in Chinese), immediately below Cydia 1.1.16.
- Step 7: Click on the green jailbreak key to continue. You will see the round progress bar.
- Step 8: later than the jailbreak is finish, your iOS device will restart automatically, and you must see the Cydia icon on the Home screen.