Pangu 1.2 yesterday released by Chinese pangu team for jailbreak iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2 running devices. This pangu 1.2 jailbreak tool completely bug fixed when comparing pangu 1.1 jailbreak tools. Pervious pangu jailbreak versions not support to iphone 4S and iphone 4. Because it suffered with boot loop bug issue. But now jailbreak pangu 1.2 completely fixed those issues and it contains with more improvements. Jailbreak pangu 1.2 are compatible with both windows and mac operating systems. Below I explained about how to do the jailbreak your iOS device with pangu 1.2 jailbreak tool and step by step guide line for jailbreak process. Pangu 1.2 jailbreak more support with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina Display devises.
pangu 1.2 improvements.
- Corrected Boot loop bug issue for some iPhone4/4s
- Corrected Sandbox log issue.
- Completely included afc2 now.
- Include task_for_pid patch.
- Add Jailbreak fail notification.
Download pangu 1.2.1 last version
- Download pangu 1.2.1 Windows
- Download pangu 1.2.1 Mac(only windows)
Download pangu 1.2
Download pangu 1.1
Jailbreak pangu 1.2 step by step guide line.
- Using above download link download pangu 1.2 on your computer.
- Connect your iOS device with computer.
- Click on pangu 1.2 icon and run the pangu 1.2 on your computer.
- Click jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process.
- Change the date as june 2, 2014.
- Now jailbreak process is running your device. Now you will see pangu 1.2 icon on your iOS device home screen and tap on icon for continue the jailbreak process.
- After complete the jailbreak process your iOS device will be reboot. Now you can see cydia icon on your home screen.
Video tutorial for pangu 1.2 jailbreak
Before do the jailbreak process you need to back up your iOS device with latest iTunes version. Otherwise there is a possibility to crash the data while running the jailbreak process. use this link for steps guide and video guide for pangu 1.2 jailbreak