The Pangu8 jailbreak is now available to Mac OS users who wish to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0.2, or iOS 8. Jailbreak is best reserved for advanced users who have compelling explanation to jailbreak their hardware, the Pangu8 jailbreak utility is easy to use, untethered jailbreak, and download Cydia iOS 8.1.
Those interest in downloading the newest Pangu8 jailbreak for Mac OS X or pangu8 1.2.1 Windows can find appropriate software link at the our website. Download pangu8 mac and windows, use following our direct download links.
Pangu8 Mac and Windows Compatible Devices
Pangu8 1.2.1 Compatible iOS 8, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1 on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Mini Retina 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, as well as iPod touch 5th generation.
Pangu8 jailbreak change log
pangu8 1.2.1 jailbreak
- 1. Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using “Restore from Backup” feature)
pangu8 1.2.0 jailbreak
- 1. Fix the issue that launchd may drain cpu on 32bit devices.
- 2. Fix Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash problem.
- 3. Optimize jailbreak process.
- 4. Restore function now support iPad Air2/iPad Mini3.
pangu8 1.1.0 jailbreak
- 1. Bundle latest Cydia for iOS8.
- 2. Optimize jailbreak process.
- 3. Fix an issue that may cause MobileSafari to crash on 64bit devices.
- 4. Fix an issue that causes iMessage/SMS to fail to send images.
- 5. Respring is not required anymore to make Substrate working.
- 6. Pangu APP now with some useful functions.
- 7. Add English support
Before iOS 8.1 jailbreak with pangu8
Always need a back up an iOS device before attempt to jailbreak iOS 8.1, having a recent backup makes it easy to be able to undo the jailbreak and return your iPhone or iPad to jailbreak state. also, have recent backup makes it simple restore a device to previous working condition in event that something was go wrong during the iOS 8.1 jailbreak process.
Using the Pangu8 jailbreak tool an iPhone, ipod or iPad in Mac OS X is simple. Though the is pangu 8 untethered jailbreak, you need to connect the iphone, ipad or ipod to the computer with a via USB cable to complete iOS 8.1 jailbreak, launch the Pangu8 app and follow the pangu8 app instructions to finish the jailbreak process. Once the device is jailbreak there is further need to use computer, unless a user won’t to undo the iOS 8.1 jailbreak and restore again current iOS functionality using iTunes.