Apple released iOS 8.1.2 newly, which as it turn out, can be jailbreak using TaiG jailbreak tool. The team last TaiG have updated to the Windows and added support for jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. If you now updated iOS 8.1.2 and want to jailbreak your iphone, ipad or ipod, you can use our tutorial below and taig 1.2 download directly and free use following link.
iOS 8.1.2 firmware can be jailbreak untethered using TaiG 1.2.0 jailbreak. Since the tiag tool is only currently available on Windows and mac, this is Windows tutorial. Before you start jailbreak, you will need to download tiag jailbreak
- Download TaiG 1.2.0 jailbreak from ourdirect downloads link
- iOS 8.1.2 IPSW for your iOS currently running idevices.
You need Perform a backup, restore to iOS 8.1.2 from using iTunes. Turn off Passcode lock/Touch ID, Find my iPhone and pls enable Airplane Mode.
Taig 1.2 jailbreak supported devices
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini with retina (iPad Mini 2), iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPod touch 5.
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Using TaiG v1.2.0 windows
- Download taig jailbreak to windows.
- Extract the TaiG jailbreak software from the download file. install TaiG 1.2.0 by right clicking the file and selecting Run as Administrator.
- Connect your iphone, ipad or ipod. Wait few seconds tiag jailbreak tool should detect your idevice.
- Uncheck 3K assistant and click on Start Jailbreak button.
- The iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process should take a few seconds to complete. After Your device will reboot.
- Now Upon reboot, you should find your idevice Cydia icon on Home screen.
- Now restore from backup and iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak complete
That’s pretty much all you will have to do jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. The process is like on a Mac, separately from the fact that you will need to use a Virtual software to run Windows so as to use TaiG jailbreak tool.